How Fiber Broadband Bundle is helping businesses and the hospitality industry save money.
Poor internet service is the number one guest complaint in the hospitality industry.
- AT&T Fiber Broadband Bundle provides the reliability and performance to support all your guests’ internet needs.
- Best in class performance to provide you 99.98% service availability.
- Fiber Broadband Bundle includes proactive, 24×7 network monitoring and enhanced network security features.
- Long distance rates include 3000 off net minutes per month, or more.
- Fiber Optic installation and managed equipment included at no charge to the customer.
What does all this mean to you?
A high quality internet service for your guests and a managed service including voice services that allows you to focus on your other responsibilities with the peace of mind that you will be providing the best quality internet service for your guests.
AT&T’s Fiber Broadband Bundle consists of the following components:
- One Internet Access Circuit
- 10, 23 or 46 Concurrent VOIP Call Paths
1) Unlimited Outbound On-Net Local/LD and Off-Net Calling
2) 300 Minutes per CC of outbound interstate (inter- and intra LATA) and Intrastate Toll US Off-net calling per month (ex : # call paths x 300 minutes included per call path; 6900 min for 23CC)
3) US Off-Net Calling Charge in Excess of Included ## Interstate & Intrastate Toll Calling Minutes is at a rate of $.0455 CPM
4) International Off-Net Calling Charge per minute is additional – International rates vary.
5) AT&T Managed, Monitored, Leased Router
6) VoIP Module Card, if needed
7) Business in a Box, if needed $96 ($32 per 8 port analog device), which will be waived with new install.